964 Apartments for rent in Goose Creek, SC with Parking
- Goose Creek Accessible Apartments (3)
- Goose Creek Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Goose Creek Apartments with Garages (7)
- Goose Creek Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Goose Creek Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Goose Creek Apartments with Pools (7)
- Goose Creek Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Goose Creek Dog Friendly Apartments (18)
- Goose Creek Pet Friendly Apartments (18)
- Hanahan Apartments with Parking (6)
- Ladson Apartments with Parking (7)
- North Charleston Apartments with Parking (43)
- Summerville Apartments with Parking (24)
- Moncks Corner Apartments with Parking (5)
- Charleston Apartments with Parking (98)
- Mount Pleasant Apartments with Parking (37)
- Sullivan's Island Apartments with Parking (3)
- Port Royal Apartments with Parking (1)
- Sumter Apartments with Parking (8)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in Goose Creek?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in Goose Creek?
Though the little stream that gave this city its name is no longer, don't fear that you'll be lacking in natural features: in Goose Creek, you'll be up to your ears in mountains, parks, and beaches.
Goose Creek is just 15 minutes outside North Charleston, and is a picturesque city complete with a white steeple church. The young and old flock to Goose Creek for the proximity to South Carolina’s gorgeous beaches and miles of hiking and biking trails. There are over 10 parks to host your next shindig, complete with grills, playgrounds, and volleyball courts. If you can’t make it to the beach, then take a short drive to one of two lakes within the city limits. War re-enactments occur frequently here. If you decide this could be your hobby, start practicing your cry of "The British are coming!" Just be kind to your neighbors and try to not do this at 3 am. Goose Creek is a city made for the person who loves the outdoors, but there truly is something for everyone. See more
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some Goose Creek apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.