54 Apartments for Rent in Port Royal, SC with Garages
- Port Royal Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Port Royal Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Port Royal Apartments with Parking (4)
- Port Royal Apartments with Pools (2)
- Port Royal Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Port Royal Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Port Royal Furnished Apartments (1)
- Port Royal Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Beaufort Apartments with Garages (3)
- Hilton Head Island Apartments with Garages (7)
- Ridgeland Apartments with Garages (1)
- Bluffton Apartments with Garages (10)
- Hardeeville Apartments with Garages (4)
- Wilmington Island Apartments with Garages (2)
- Whitemarsh Island Apartments with Garages (1)
- Thunderbolt Apartments with Garages (3)
- Port Wentworth Apartments with Garages (8)
- Rincon Apartments with Garages (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Port Royal?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Port Royal?
Action! Many great movies have been filmed in the historic homes, marshy areas, and U.S. Marine Corp Recruit Depot in and around Port Royal, South Carolina. The D.I., starring Jack Webb, and Full Metal Jacket, with R. Lee Ermey, were both filmed on Port Royal's Parris Island. Just a few miles away, Rules of Engagement, Forrest Gump, and _The Great Santini _had scenes filmed in the beautiful white mansions and on the beaches.
Those who love the sea and the wildlife around it will find Port Royal to be an extraordinary catch. Port Royal is the 22-square-mile section of land between the Beaufort River and Battery Creek where they flow into the Atlantic Ocean. You can be one of the over 10,000 residents who experience the character and style of rich coastal life coupled with modern living. See more
Port Royal apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.