387 Apartments for rent in Warwick, RI with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Warwick Accessible Apartments (1)
- Warwick Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Warwick Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Warwick Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Warwick Apartments with Parking (10)
- Warwick Apartments with Pools (3)
- Warwick Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Warwick Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Warwick Furnished Apartments (4)
- Warwick Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Cranston Apartments with Garages (3)
- East Providence Apartments with Garages (1)
- Providence Apartments with Garages (13)
- Pawtucket Apartments with Garages (2)
- Tiverton Apartments with Garages (1)
- Newport East Apartments with Garages (11)
- Newport Apartments with Garages (20)
- Attleboro Apartments with Garages (2)
- Wakefield-Peacedale Apartments with Garages (3)
- Woonsocket Apartments with Garages (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Warwick?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Warwick?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Warwick?
Greetings, future Rhode Island renters, and welcome to the one-stop virtual shop for your apartment finding escapades! Nicknamed “the Crossroads of Rhode Island” for its centralized location, Warwick is both the state’s retail shopping hub and a great place to find an apartment. But before we start the search for your dream dwellings, let’s take a moment to answer the always-poignant questions we know you must have about life in Warwick. And remember, future Rhode Islanders, there’s no such thing as a stupid question. See more
Warwick apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.