228 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Warwick, RI
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Warwick (2)
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Warwick (1)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Warwick (2)
- Warwick Accessible Apartments (1)
- Warwick Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Warwick Apartments with Garages (6)
- Warwick Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Warwick Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Warwick Apartments with Parking (10)
- Warwick Apartments with Pools (3)
- Warwick Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Warwick Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Warwick Furnished Apartments (4)
- Warwick Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Cranston 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- East Providence 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Providence 1 Bedroom Apartments (31)
- Pawtucket 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Central Falls 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Newport East 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Newport 1 Bedroom Apartments (14)
- Attleboro 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Cumberland Hill 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Woonsocket 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Warwick?
How expensive are two-bedroom apartments in Warwick?
How much would I have to pay for a studio apartment in Warwick?
Greetings, future Rhode Island renters, and welcome to the one-stop virtual shop for your apartment finding escapades! Nicknamed “the Crossroads of Rhode Island” for its centralized location, Warwick is both the state’s retail shopping hub and a great place to find an apartment. But before we start the search for your dream dwellings, let’s take a moment to answer the always-poignant questions we know you must have about life in Warwick. And remember, future Rhode Islanders, there’s no such thing as a stupid question. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Warwick offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Warwick, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.