405 Apartments for rent in Cumberland Hill, RI with Balconies
- Cumberland Hill Accessible Apartments (1)
- Cumberland Hill Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Cumberland Hill Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Cumberland Hill Apartments with Parking (3)
- Cumberland Hill Apartments with Pools (1)
- Cumberland Hill Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Cumberland Hill Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Cumberland Hill Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Woonsocket Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Bellingham Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Franklin Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Plainville Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Pawtucket Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Providence Apartments with Balconies (25)
- Attleboro Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Milford Apartments with Balconies (1)
- East Providence Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Cranston Apartments with Balconies (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Cumberland Hill?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Cumberland Hill?
Cumberland Hill, Rhode Island, has many stories to tell. One of the most amusing is about the day that two men from Boston came to fight a duel. The whole affair resulted in one injured knee before the combatants returned to the city. The offending bullet was found and carried to Cumberland Hill and preserved as a relic of the past and the days of chivalry.
Tall tales aside, Cumberland, R.I., has earned its place in history as the home to the chain of convenience stores known as Cumberland Farms. The chain, found throughout New England, was started by local dairy farmers around 1939. Cumberland also has a Hollywood connection with actor Richard Jenkins ("Six Feet Under") living in Cumberland. The director brother duo, the Farrelly Brothers ("There's Something About Mary") also grew up in Cumberland.
Cumberland Hill is situated in the northwestern part of the town of Cumberland. Cumberland has a long history centered on farming and the Blackstone River. It sits just across the river from the city of Woonsocket, an important mill center during the New England textile days. During the American Revolution, the city was a major producer of cannon balls for the army. Today Cumberland thrives on local industry as well as the business centers in and around Providence, which is only 20 minutes down the road. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Cumberland Hill renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.