This is a spacious, clean single-family brick house with off-street parking on Mt. Washington (Pittsburgh) which was remodeled a few years ago. Located on a quiet street with friendly neighborhood. Walking distance to Grandview and Mt. Washington bars and restaurants.
Beautiful kitchen with state-of-the-art stainless steel appliances. Two full bathrooms with custom tiled floors and modern vanities with designer fixtures. Spacious three bedrooms with wall-to-wall carpeting and plenty of natural sunlight. Laundry (washer and dryer) is free and easily accessible in the basement. Convenient access to the private and spacious backyard from the kitchen. Backyard is great for summer fun and entertaining. Nice sun room also has access to the backyard. Driveway for off-street parking.
The house has forced air heating and central air conditioning. Dont worry about the bills, this house is well insulated and has a newer high-efficiency furnace.
Large open floor dining and living room, great for entertaining. Tiled entryway and staircase give this house a real charm. Bedrooms are on the second and third floor and are very spacious with walk in closets.
Walking distance to Grandview Ave. and Mon Incline with sweeping views of Pittsburgh. Close to bus line, incline, T (subway), Station Square and South Side establishments. Minutes from Downtown and Oakland, 15 minutes to airport, easy accesses to interstates/parkways, RT. 51 and RT. 19. Minutes to Mt. Washington Business District and Shiloh Street with three major banks all with ATM machines, Shop-and-save, Rite Aid, Post office, exclusive Grandview restaurants, coffee shops, several clubs, Carnegie Library and the World Famous GRANDVIEW on Mt. Washington (voted 2nd best in USA). Why worry about the game-day parking when you can take the incline to Steelers & Pirates games or take the incline & subway to Pens games. Take the incline and subway to upscale shopping at Saks Fifth Ave and Macy's or entertainment venues of Hard Rock Caf and Station Square, Carson Street and Downtown shopping, dining and entertainment.
- Living Room + Dining Room (22' x 14') - Open Floor Plan, Kitchen (16' x 8'), 3 Bedrooms (19' x 15', 21' x 8' and 12' x 10.5') with walk-in closets, 2 new spacious Bathrooms, Laundry room and Backyard (35 x 24)
- New kitchen w/ built-in stainless steel appliances: dishwasher, gas stove, refrigerator and microwave
- Two new full bathrooms with custom porcelain tile, modern vanities and designer fixtures
- Great curb appeal
- Large and private grassy backyard, great for entertaining
- Quiet, friendly neighborhood
- Open floor plan and lots of storage space
- Additional storage available in the basement
- New double-pane energy-efficient insulated windows
- High-efficiency central heat / air conditioning
- Wall-to-wall carpeting
- Freshly painted
- Woodwork refinished
- Antique staircase and beautiful brick fireplace with a custom made mantel
- A few blocks away from the Mt. Washington Business District which includes a Post office, Restaurants, Pizza and sandwich shops, Ice cream parlor, Gourmet coffee shop, Florist, Tanning salon, Two gas stations, 3 churches, Dollar Store, Dentist, Doctor, Shop-and-Save, Dry Cleaners, Carnegie Library, Three major banks all with ATMs, New Rite Aid, Hair salon, etc. Great little neighborhood, walk to everything you need.
Located close to the following neighborhoods: East Side, East Liberty, South Side, South Side, Mt Washington, Downtown, Uptown, Oakland, Shadyside, Shady Side, Lawrenceville, Bloomfield, Northside, Pitt, Duquesne, Pittsburgh, Point Park, and Robert Morris.
Within minutes of South Side, Downtown, Mt. Washington, Oakland, and Shadyside. 5 minute easy commute to: PPG, ALCOA, BNY MELLON, LAW OFFICES, COURT HOUSE, COLLEGES, Universities, Carnegie Mellon University (CMU), Point Park, Carlow, Chatham, Art Institute, Duquesne, University of Pittsburgh (Pitt), theaters, the cultural district, and nightlife of East Carson Street.
- 1-year lease available
- No Section 8
Utility and service estimates:
- Landlord responsible for garbage fees, grass cutting and yard maintenance
- Tenant responsible for: electric= $55 per month with budget payment (same estimated payment all year round); gas= $95 per month with budget payment (same estimated payment all year round); water=$50 per month.