251 Cheap Apartments for rent in Pittsburgh, PA
- Pittsburgh Accessible Apartments (48)
- Pittsburgh Apartments with Balconies (152)
- Pittsburgh Apartments with Garages (65)
- Pittsburgh Apartments with Gyms (58)
- Pittsburgh Apartments with Hardwood Floors (126)
- Pittsburgh Apartments with Parking (150)
- Pittsburgh Apartments with Pools (32)
- Pittsburgh Apartments with Washer-Dryers (144)
- Pittsburgh Dog Friendly Apartments (178)
- Pittsburgh Furnished Apartments (26)
- Pittsburgh Luxury Apartments (183)
- Pittsburgh Pet Friendly Apartments (184)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the typical rent for a studio apartment in Pittsburgh?
How expensive are one-bedroom apartments in Pittsburgh?
How much is rent for two-bedroom apartments in Pittsburgh?
Consistently topping “Most Livable Cities in America” lists (and that has to be a good thing), Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania serves as both current headquarters of Steeler Nation and future headquarters of you. So, what’s it take to land a pad in this place?See more
Finding cheap apartments in Pittsburgh takes some ingenuity and effort, as well as quick action. Before you head out on your search, bring along pay stubs, bank statements, letters of recommendations from landlords or employers, and identification. The more proactive you are about your search, the easier it will be to score a deal.
Look for cheap apartments in Pittsburgh by regularly scouring listings and looking during slower renting seasons, like winter. You can still find a deal if you move during the summer months when apartment hunting is more competitive.
You may be able to find cheap apartments in Pittsburgh in neighborhoods that are located away from attractions, restaurants, and entertainment. You may need to look farther out than you would prefer, but access to highways or public transportation can get you into the heart of Pittsburgh.
The building you choose can also make a difference in finding a cheap apartment in Pittsburgh. Older buildings that need some updating are more likely to have better deals. Walk-up apartments without elevators, on-street parking and few amenities like on-site fitness centers can also signal affordable rents in Pittsburgh.