203 Apartments for Rent Near Carnegie Mellon
Get the best commute
Get matched with your optimal commute
Find More Rentals By
- Pittsburgh Accessible Apartments (35)
- Pittsburgh Apartments with Balconies (206)
- Pittsburgh Apartments with Garages (72)
- Pittsburgh Apartments with Gyms (53)
- Pittsburgh Apartments with Hardwood Floors (133)
- Pittsburgh Apartments with Parking (172)
- Pittsburgh Apartments with Pools (19)
- Pittsburgh Apartments with Washer-Dryers (200)
- Pittsburgh Dog Friendly Apartments (213)
- Pittsburgh Furnished Apartments (24)
- Pittsburgh Luxury Apartments (256)
- Pittsburgh Pet Friendly Apartments (224)
Find More Rentals in Nearby
- Mount Oliver, PA Apartments (3)
- Millvale, PA Apartments (5)
- Brentwood, PA Apartments (12)
- Baldwin, PA Apartments (6)
- Homestead, PA Apartments (3)
- Sharpsburg, PA Apartments (3)
- Dormont, PA Apartments (3)
- Whitehall, PA Apartments (8)
- Castle Shannon, PA Apartments (5)
- Munhall, PA Apartments (13)
- Aspinwall, PA Apartments (3)
- McKees Rocks, PA Apartments (6)
- Swissvale, PA Apartments (5)
- Crafton, PA Apartments (4)
- Bellevue, PA Apartments (7)
- Wilkinsburg, PA Apartments (16)
Find More Rentals Near
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What does it mean to live off-campus?
Off-campus housing is a term to describe housing that is not owned or operated by the college or university. When living off-campus, you will need to set up and pay for utilities like internet, electricity, and water yourself.
What are the advantages of living off-campus?
Some of the benefits of choosing to live off-campus include more space, privacy, and independence. Choosing to live off-campus also provides additional location flexibility and can come with potential cost savings.
How much does it cost to rent an apartment near Carnegie Mellon University?
The average rent for an apartment near Carnegie Mellon University is $1,990.