44 Studio Apartments for Rent in Pittsburgh, PA
- Furnished Studio Apartments in Pittsburgh (5)
- Luxury Studio Apartments in Pittsburgh (20)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Pittsburgh (22)
- Pittsburgh Accessible Apartments (34)
- Pittsburgh Apartments with Balconies (195)
- Pittsburgh Apartments with Garages (71)
- Pittsburgh Apartments with Gyms (53)
- Pittsburgh Apartments with Hardwood Floors (127)
- Pittsburgh Apartments with Parking (170)
- Pittsburgh Apartments with Pools (19)
- Pittsburgh Apartments with Washer-Dryers (196)
- Pittsburgh Dog Friendly Apartments (219)
- Pittsburgh Furnished Apartments (25)
- Pittsburgh Luxury Apartments (250)
- Pittsburgh Pet Friendly Apartments (228)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Pittsburgh (22)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is a studio apartment in Pittsburgh?
How much would it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Pittsburgh?
How much do two-bedroom apartments go for in Pittsburgh?
Consistently topping “Most Livable Cities in America” lists (and that has to be a good thing), Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania serves as both current headquarters of Steeler Nation and future headquarters of you. So, what’s it take to land a pad in this place?See more
Studio apartments could offer the best of Pittsburgh living at a less expensive price tag than larger units. Look for the best buildings near entertainment, dining, and public transportation or highway access.
Ask about the square footage of studio apartments in Pittsburgh during your tour. Even a little extra space in another building can offer more room for storage or an additional chair. Consider the layout and what you can accomplish before you sign. You should have enough room for your bed, a small sitting area, and a dining table. You can always get creative and loft your bed to save on space underneath or install a fold-down table or desk that tucks away.