89 Apartments for Rent in Pittsburgh, PA with Gyms
- Pittsburgh Accessible Apartments (34)
- Pittsburgh Apartments with Balconies (208)
- Pittsburgh Apartments with Garages (74)
- Pittsburgh Apartments with Hardwood Floors (131)
- Pittsburgh Apartments with Parking (174)
- Pittsburgh Apartments with Pools (19)
- Pittsburgh Apartments with Washer-Dryers (205)
- Pittsburgh Dog Friendly Apartments (222)
- Pittsburgh Furnished Apartments (24)
- Pittsburgh Luxury Apartments (252)
- Pittsburgh Pet Friendly Apartments (232)
- Brentwood Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Whitehall Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Castle Shannon Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Munhall Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Swissvale Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Crafton Apartments with Gyms (1)
- West Mifflin Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Carnegie Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Bethel Park Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Jefferson Hills Apartments with Gyms (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Pittsburgh?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Pittsburgh?
Consistently topping “Most Livable Cities in America” lists (and that has to be a good thing), Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania serves as both current headquarters of Steeler Nation and future headquarters of you. So, what’s it take to land a pad in this place?See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Pittsburgh renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.