855 Apartments for rent in Pittsburgh, PA with Pools
- Pittsburgh Accessible Apartments (41)
- Pittsburgh Apartments with Balconies (132)
- Pittsburgh Apartments with Garages (53)
- Pittsburgh Apartments with Gyms (54)
- Pittsburgh Apartments with Hardwood Floors (100)
- Pittsburgh Apartments with Parking (120)
- Pittsburgh Apartments with Washer-Dryers (138)
- Pittsburgh Dog Friendly Apartments (154)
- Pittsburgh Furnished Apartments (21)
- Pittsburgh Luxury Apartments (168)
- Pittsburgh Pet Friendly Apartments (158)
- Munhall Apartments with Pools (1)
- Aspinwall Apartments with Pools (1)
- Wilkinsburg Apartments with Pools (1)
- Carnegie Apartments with Pools (1)
- Bethel Park Apartments with Pools (2)
- South Park Township Apartments with Pools (1)
- Upper St. Clair Apartments with Pools (1)
- Jefferson Hills Apartments with Pools (1)
- Monroeville Apartments with Pools (3)
- Bradford Woods Apartments with Pools (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Pittsburgh?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Pittsburgh?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Pittsburgh?
Consistently topping “Most Livable Cities in America” lists (and that has to be a good thing), Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania serves as both current headquarters of Steeler Nation and future headquarters of you. So, what’s it take to land a pad in this place?See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Pittsburgh means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Pittsburgh could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.