336 Apartments for rent in Levittown, PA with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Levittown Apartments with Garages (2)
- Levittown Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Levittown Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Levittown Apartments with Parking (6)
- Levittown Apartments with Pools (4)
- Levittown Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Levittown Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Levittown Furnished Apartments (1)
- Levittown Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Fairless Hills Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Bristol Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Langhorne Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Burlington Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Croydon Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Yardley Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Morrisville Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Beverly Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Trenton Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Eddington Apartments with Balconies (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Levittown?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Levittown?
Levittown is, in a sense, the original planned community, and a town that has never officially been incorporated as a "town". Don't worry, Santa Claus will still find you!
The first modern American suburb, named after its designers William and Alfred Levitt, Levittown is the personification of all those black-and-white suburbs from movies from the fifties and sixties. Ozzie and the Beav would be right at home amidst the just-big-enough backyards and calm, idyllic streets. A suburb of Philadelphia, Levittown is convenient to the city as well as to major cities in New Jersey and Delaware. It's a great starting area for folks who want to have quite a bit at their doorstep, but who are unsure of where exactly they want to spend their money. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Levittown renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.