360 Apartments for rent in Levittown, PA with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Levittown Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Levittown Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Levittown Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Levittown Apartments with Parking (6)
- Levittown Apartments with Pools (4)
- Levittown Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Levittown Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Levittown Furnished Apartments (1)
- Levittown Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Fairless Hills Apartments with Garages (1)
- Bristol Apartments with Garages (1)
- Burlington Apartments with Garages (2)
- Beverly Apartments with Garages (1)
- Trenton Apartments with Garages (3)
- Eddington Apartments with Garages (1)
- Village Shires Apartments with Garages (1)
- Newtown Grant Apartments with Garages (3)
- White Horse Apartments with Garages (2)
- Mercerville Apartments with Garages (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Levittown?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Levittown?
Levittown is, in a sense, the original planned community, and a town that has never officially been incorporated as a "town". Don't worry, Santa Claus will still find you!
The first modern American suburb, named after its designers William and Alfred Levitt, Levittown is the personification of all those black-and-white suburbs from movies from the fifties and sixties. Ozzie and the Beav would be right at home amidst the just-big-enough backyards and calm, idyllic streets. A suburb of Philadelphia, Levittown is convenient to the city as well as to major cities in New Jersey and Delaware. It's a great starting area for folks who want to have quite a bit at their doorstep, but who are unsure of where exactly they want to spend their money. See more
Levittown apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.