205 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in West Slope, OR
- West Slope Apartments with Balconies (3)
- West Slope Apartments with Garages (2)
- West Slope Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- West Slope Apartments with Parking (3)
- West Slope Apartments with Pools (1)
- West Slope Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- West Slope Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- West Slope Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- West Haven-Sylvan 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Cedar Hills 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Beaverton 3 Bedroom Apartments (20)
- Tigard 3 Bedroom Apartments (15)
- Oak Hills 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Bethany 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Aloha 3 Bedroom Apartments (18)
- Bull Mountain 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Lake Oswego 3 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Rockcreek 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
The name for this sweet little town was derived from the Portland West Hills -- the West Slope, to be exact. The entire area of West Slope encompasses only 1.7 square miles, but somehow manages to feel vast and boundless, as well as comfortably cozy. Odd, yes... but true!
Located in southeast Oregon, just a few minutes south of Portland, rests this small CDP (census designated place) that is currently home to over 6,500 residents. With Hwy 217 flanking the west side and Hwy 26 along the northern edge, no matter where you choose to live in West Slope, you will always be within three to five minutes of an easy commute! See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in West Slope provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in West Slope. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.