1,439 Apartments for rent in West Haven-Sylvan, OR with Parking
- West Haven-Sylvan Apartments with Balconies (3)
- West Haven-Sylvan Apartments with Garages (1)
- West Haven-Sylvan Apartments with Gyms (1)
- West Haven-Sylvan Apartments with Pools (1)
- West Haven-Sylvan Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- West Haven-Sylvan Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- West Haven-Sylvan Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Raleigh Hills Apartments with Parking (1)
- Cedar Mill Apartments with Parking (3)
- Beaverton Apartments with Parking (67)
- Oak Hills Apartments with Parking (11)
- Bethany Apartments with Parking (27)
- Tigard Apartments with Parking (26)
- Aloha Apartments with Parking (16)
- Rockcreek Apartments with Parking (3)
- Portland Apartments with Parking (196)
- Lake Oswego Apartments with Parking (28)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in West Haven-Sylvan?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in West Haven-Sylvan?
While there are oodles of festivals happening in Portland, just minutes from West Haven-Sylvan, perhaps the most essential event for everyone to visit is the Waterfront Blues Festival, featuring live music (obviously), unique vendors and local food and drink. World famous craft beer, anyone?
Sitting cozily between Beaverton and Portland is the little community that could: West Haven-Sylvan. Though its title is a bit clunky to spit out, it is a charming little town close to natural and cultural amenities that offers residents a little bit of everything plus some peace and quiet, even though you've probably never heard of it. Before you write off West Haven-Sylvan as a boring 'burb outside Portland, it's worth pointing out that it's close to the Oregon Zoo, Tualatin Hills Nature Park and Forest Park, so if you prefer weekends filled with kayaking, hiking and biking rather than craft beer tasting and music critiquing, you're covered either way. Don't let West Haven's bucolic rolling hills, easy access to Highway 26 and multitude of housing options totally bowl you over. The real beauty of West Haven-Sylvan is the people. They're all friendly, welcoming and fascinating individuals who place a premium on good character. You can't buy that kind of warm environment (unless you're talking monthly rents, then yeah, you can). Welcome to West Haven-Sylvan! See more
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some West Haven-Sylvan apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.