832 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments for rent in West Haven-Sylvan, OR
- West Haven-Sylvan Apartments with Balconies (3)
- West Haven-Sylvan Apartments with Garages (2)
- West Haven-Sylvan Apartments with Gyms (1)
- West Haven-Sylvan Apartments with Parking (3)
- West Haven-Sylvan Apartments with Pools (1)
- West Haven-Sylvan Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- West Haven-Sylvan Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- West Haven-Sylvan Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Beaverton 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (30)
- Oak Hills 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
- Bethany 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (2)
- Tigard 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (8)
- Aloha 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (2)
- Portland 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (113)
- Lake Oswego 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (7)
- Tualatin 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (6)
- Milwaukie 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (5)
- Hillsboro 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (27)
While there are oodles of festivals happening in Portland, just minutes from West Haven-Sylvan, perhaps the most essential event for everyone to visit is the Waterfront Blues Festival, featuring live music (obviously), unique vendors and local food and drink. World famous craft beer, anyone?
Sitting cozily between Beaverton and Portland is the little community that could: West Haven-Sylvan. Though its title is a bit clunky to spit out, it is a charming little town close to natural and cultural amenities that offers residents a little bit of everything plus some peace and quiet, even though you've probably never heard of it. Before you write off West Haven-Sylvan as a boring 'burb outside Portland, it's worth pointing out that it's close to the Oregon Zoo, Tualatin Hills Nature Park and Forest Park, so if you prefer weekends filled with kayaking, hiking and biking rather than craft beer tasting and music critiquing, you're covered either way. Don't let West Haven's bucolic rolling hills, easy access to Highway 26 and multitude of housing options totally bowl you over. The real beauty of West Haven-Sylvan is the people. They're all friendly, welcoming and fascinating individuals who place a premium on good character. You can't buy that kind of warm environment (unless you're talking monthly rents, then yeah, you can). Welcome to West Haven-Sylvan! See more
Looking for 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartments in West Haven-Sylvan offer flexibility, privacy, and an ideal layout for roommates. Choose your location and make sure it's a reasonable commute from work, along with the neighborhood amenities you want from entertainment to green space.
Some 2 bedroom apartments in West Haven-Sylvan offer two equal-sized rooms with the same bathrooms. Others may offer a smaller second bedroom that is intended as a den or guest room. The second bathroom could be located in a hallway or away from the bedrooms. If you’re moving in with a roommate, decide who will take the smaller room and potentially adjust each portion of the rent accordingly.
Consider how much privacy you want when renting 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartments in West Haven-Sylvan. Are the bedrooms right next to each other or situated across the apartment? Consider the views each bedroom offers, as well as if one offers more storage and a better layout.