1,010 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Fairview, OR
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Fairview Accessible Apartments (1)
- Fairview Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Fairview Apartments with Garages (2)
- Fairview Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Fairview Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Fairview Apartments with Parking (3)
- Fairview Apartments with Pools (2)
- Fairview Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Fairview Furnished Apartments (1)
- Fairview Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Wood Village Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Troutdale Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Gresham Dog Friendly Apartments (42)
- Camas Dog Friendly Apartments (22)
- Washougal Dog Friendly Apartments (11)
- Happy Valley Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Orchards Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- Vancouver Dog Friendly Apartments (130)
- Oatfield Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Brush Prairie Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
Fairview is home to one of the largest berry producers, known as Townsend Farms, which is family owned and operated. They are now three generations in and continue growing.
Oregon has a reputation for being a tree hugger state, but how can you help but love the outdoors with so much good natural stuff here? Fairview, like the rest of Oregon, is gorgeously lush, surrounded by lakes and waterways and still operational farms bursting with fresh, healthy and local (obviously) goodies. But, in addition to the great recreational opportunities and delicious eateries, there is also an assortment of thrilling cultural attractions, from native Indian lands to a historical two-room jail cell built in 1915. There are also annual festivals, something called a "Bike Rodeo" and outdoor markets. You'll never be at a loss for what to do here, and the people are just as friendly as the environment. All that and the big city of Portland are just minutes away. Why aren't you here yet? See more
Finding an apartment in Fairview that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.