1,197 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Bethany, OR
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Bethany (1)
- Bethany Accessible Apartments (1)
- Bethany Apartments with Balconies (17)
- Bethany Apartments with Garages (20)
- Bethany Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Bethany Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- Bethany Apartments with Parking (21)
- Bethany Apartments with Pools (3)
- Bethany Apartments with Washer-Dryers (14)
- Bethany Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Bethany Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Oak Hills 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Cedar Mill 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Aloha 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Beaverton 1 Bedroom Apartments (27)
- West Slope 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Hillsboro 1 Bedroom Apartments (23)
- Raleigh Hills 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Tigard 1 Bedroom Apartments (11)
- Portland 1 Bedroom Apartments (176)
- Tualatin 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
Bethany, Oregon got its name from a small crossroads trading center established in the 1870s by a Swiss immigrant who set up the first post office in the area.
Today, Bethany is an unincorporated part of Washington County on the west side of the Portland, Oregon metropolitan area that is home to over 20,000 people. With great housing options, a country club for golf enthusiasts and proximity to the great outdoors that Oregon and Washington offer, Bethany is nothing short of a great place to live. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Bethany offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Bethany, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.