172 Apartments for rent in Bend, OR with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Bend Apartments with Garages (77)
- Bend Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Bend Apartments with Hardwood Floors (28)
- Bend Apartments with Parking (102)
- Bend Apartments with Pools (11)
- Bend Apartments with Washer-Dryers (75)
- Bend Dog Friendly Apartments (63)
- Bend Furnished Apartments (36)
- Bend Pet Friendly Apartments (68)
- Eagle Crest Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Redmond Apartments with Balconies (12)
- The Dalles Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Estacada Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Sandy Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Lebanon Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Springfield Apartments with Balconies (17)
- Eugene Apartments with Balconies (63)
- Oregon City Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Canby Apartments with Balconies (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Bend?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Bend?
Bend is a secluded town ruled by brilliant outdoors beauty and a love for fine breweries. The atmosphere fails to compare to any suburban sprawl or urban epicenter, but rather follows a culture of its own making, with neighborhoods surrounded by protected forests and a nightlife that thrives on local, independent music and local, independent brewers. Living here will open up your eyes, your ears, your taste buds, and your mind.See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Bend renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.