182 Apartments for rent in Bend, OR with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Bend Apartments with Balconies (75)
- Bend Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Bend Apartments with Hardwood Floors (28)
- Bend Apartments with Parking (102)
- Bend Apartments with Pools (11)
- Bend Apartments with Washer-Dryers (75)
- Bend Dog Friendly Apartments (63)
- Bend Furnished Apartments (36)
- Bend Pet Friendly Apartments (68)
- Eagle Crest Apartments with Garages (1)
- Redmond Apartments with Garages (17)
- La Pine Apartments with Garages (3)
- Prineville Apartments with Garages (6)
- Madras Apartments with Garages (7)
- The Dalles Apartments with Garages (4)
- Estacada Apartments with Garages (3)
- Sandy Apartments with Garages (6)
- Stayton Apartments with Garages (4)
- Lebanon Apartments with Garages (10)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Bend?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Bend?
Bend is a secluded town ruled by brilliant outdoors beauty and a love for fine breweries. The atmosphere fails to compare to any suburban sprawl or urban epicenter, but rather follows a culture of its own making, with neighborhoods surrounded by protected forests and a nightlife that thrives on local, independent music and local, independent brewers. Living here will open up your eyes, your ears, your taste buds, and your mind.See more
Bend apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.