2,107 Apartments for rent in Hilliard, OH with Balconies
- Hilliard Accessible Apartments (5)
- Hilliard Apartments with Garages (10)
- Hilliard Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Hilliard Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Hilliard Apartments with Parking (11)
- Hilliard Apartments with Pools (8)
- Hilliard Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Hilliard Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Hilliard Furnished Apartments (1)
- Hilliard Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Dublin Apartments with Balconies (16)
- Upper Arlington Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Worthington Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Powell Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Columbus Apartments with Balconies (343)
- Grove City Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Westerville Apartments with Balconies (16)
- Delaware Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Marysville Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Gahanna Apartments with Balconies (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Hilliard?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Hilliard?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Hilliard?
"With my maps and my beautiful charts / I dream of Columbus /And there's peace in a traveling heart" (- Mary Black)
As you step out of your car after a long day of hard work in the big city of Columbus, it's nice to know Hilliard, Ohio is there for you. Sure, the skyline off in the distance may remind you of work, but the only major highway to obstruct your tranquility is I-270. Finding an apartment for rent in Hilliard really isn't that hard to do, either. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Hilliard renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.