1,529 Apartments for rent in Dublin, OH with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Dublin Accessible Apartments (4)
- Dublin Apartments with Garages (11)
- Dublin Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Dublin Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Dublin Apartments with Parking (14)
- Dublin Apartments with Pools (7)
- Dublin Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Dublin Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Dublin Furnished Apartments (4)
- Dublin Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Hilliard Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Powell Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Upper Arlington Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Worthington Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Grandview Heights Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Delaware Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Columbus Apartments with Balconies (457)
- Westerville Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Marysville Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Grove City Apartments with Balconies (7)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Dublin?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Dublin?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Dublin?
All you golf aficionados, Dublin is the city of your dreams! With numerous professional golf tournaments, and world-class golf courses, you will certainly find plenty to like in Dublin.
Spread out over three counties in central Ohio, Dublin is a hotbed of finance, headquarters to many large corporations, and a good place for those seeking to further their careers. As part one of the stops on golf’s PGA Tour, the Memorial Tournament is a draw for sport lovers in general, and golf lovers in particular. More than 41,760 people call this thriving suburb home, and why not. The weather is quite predictable, with a median high of 74.3°F in August, and a chilly median of 28.6 °F in February. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Dublin renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.