1,334 Apartments for rent in Dublin, OH with Pools
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Dublin Accessible Apartments (4)
- Dublin Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Dublin Apartments with Garages (9)
- Dublin Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Dublin Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Dublin Apartments with Parking (12)
- Dublin Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Dublin Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Dublin Furnished Apartments (3)
- Dublin Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Hilliard Apartments with Pools (7)
- Upper Arlington Apartments with Pools (1)
- Worthington Apartments with Pools (3)
- Grandview Heights Apartments with Pools (9)
- Delaware Apartments with Pools (1)
- Columbus Apartments with Pools (140)
- Westerville Apartments with Pools (10)
- Grove City Apartments with Pools (4)
- Gahanna Apartments with Pools (2)
- Blacklick Estates Apartments with Pools (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Dublin?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Dublin?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Dublin?
All you golf aficionados, Dublin is the city of your dreams! With numerous professional golf tournaments, and world-class golf courses, you will certainly find plenty to like in Dublin.
Spread out over three counties in central Ohio, Dublin is a hotbed of finance, headquarters to many large corporations, and a good place for those seeking to further their careers. As part one of the stops on golf’s PGA Tour, the Memorial Tournament is a draw for sport lovers in general, and golf lovers in particular. More than 41,760 people call this thriving suburb home, and why not. The weather is quite predictable, with a median high of 74.3°F in August, and a chilly median of 28.6 °F in February. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Dublin means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Dublin could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.