131 Apartments for Rent in Yonkers, NY with Pools
- Yonkers Accessible Apartments (2)
- Yonkers Apartments with Balconies (15)
- Yonkers Apartments with Garages (9)
- Yonkers Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Yonkers Apartments with Hardwood Floors (24)
- Yonkers Apartments with Parking (23)
- Yonkers Apartments with Washer-Dryers (16)
- Yonkers Dog Friendly Apartments (13)
- Yonkers Furnished Apartments (2)
- Yonkers Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- Tuckahoe Apartments with Pools (2)
- Mount Vernon Apartments with Pools (1)
- Eastchester Apartments with Pools (1)
- Dobbs Ferry Apartments with Pools (4)
- New Rochelle Apartments with Pools (7)
- Cresskill Apartments with Pools (3)
- Bronx Apartments with Pools (6)
- Scarsdale Apartments with Pools (1)
- Piermont Apartments with Pools (1)
- Englewood Apartments with Pools (8)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Yonkers?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Yonkers?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Yonkers?
So, you’ve decided to make the move to the “Empire State” and you want a little suburbia on the side with your city life? Look no further then Yonkers, or as the locals call it “Yonkas.” Yonkers has been keeping the dream of residing in New York alive for residents since the 17th Century. While Yonkers isn’t one to toot its own horn, it is also responsible for the first FM radio station, the first use of street lights, the invention of the safety elevator and Mary J. Blige, who, assuming you sti...
Thirty minutes from both Manhattan and Hoboken, Yonkers offers residents access to all things city while giving them the picturesque, Westchester County views of trees and the Hudson River. If you really need more convincing, the rent here is much more affordable than the “Big Apple”.
Having trouble with Craigslist Yonkers? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Yonkers means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Yonkers could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.