941 Apartments for rent in Tuckahoe, NY with Washer-Dryers
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Tuckahoe (1)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Tuckahoe (1)
- Tuckahoe Accessible Apartments (1)
- Tuckahoe Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Tuckahoe Apartments with Garages (1)
- Tuckahoe Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Tuckahoe Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Tuckahoe Apartments with Parking (2)
- Tuckahoe Apartments with Pools (1)
- Tuckahoe Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Tuckahoe Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Bronxville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Mount Vernon Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Yonkers Apartments with Washer-Dryers (14)
- New Rochelle Apartments with Washer-Dryers (18)
- Scarsdale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Ardsley Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Hartsdale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Dobbs Ferry Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Irvington Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Mamaroneck Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
A vein of white marble was discovered under Tuckahoe, NY, in 1818 and the village soon became one of the world's major marble producers. However, the supply gradually dwindled and had all but disappeared by the early 1900s.
Tuckahoe is a small town (the population was 6,486 at the 2010 census) and you'll find a real sense of community here. It's the sort of village where new residents can expect to be welcomed with a fresh apple pie and scolded if their lawn gets too long. However, it's within easy reach of New York City if you sometimes crave all-night entertainment. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Tuckahoe offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Tuckahoe. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Tuckahoe can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.