517 Apartments for rent in Nyack, NY with Washer-Dryers
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Nyack (1)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Nyack (1)
- Nyack Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Nyack Apartments with Garages (1)
- Nyack Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Nyack Apartments with Parking (6)
- Nyack Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Nyack Furnished Apartments (1)
- Nyack Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Valley Cottage Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Sleepy Hollow Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Tarrytown Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Ossining Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Briarcliff Manor Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Dobbs Ferry Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- New City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Nanuet Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Norwood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Elmsford Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Nyack?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Nyack?
Archaeological evidence has revealed that Nyack was a favorite fishing spot for Native Americans. Today, Nyack residents can still enjoy catching a fish or two at the Nyack Beach State Park.
Nyack is located on the west side of the Hudson River, less than 20 miles north of Manhattan. Despite its proximity to the bright lights of Manhattan, this village of 6,765 (according to 2010 census data) has a very different atmosphere to the busy streets of New York City. Here you will find good schools, beautiful parks -- including the gorgeous Nyack Beach State Park -- and a whole lot of neighborly spirit. You might come to Nyack for its convenient location and fantastic transport links, but you'll stay for the numerous cultural attractions, including the house of world-famous painter Edward Hopper. Come on down -- there is a lot for you to explore! See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Nyack offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Nyack. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Nyack can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.