31 Studio Apartments for rent in New Brunswick, NJ
- New Brunswick Accessible Apartments (4)
- New Brunswick Apartments with Balconies (7)
- New Brunswick Apartments with Garages (6)
- New Brunswick Apartments with Gyms (7)
- New Brunswick Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- New Brunswick Apartments with Parking (9)
- New Brunswick Apartments with Pools (3)
- New Brunswick Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- New Brunswick Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- New Brunswick Furnished Apartments (1)
- New Brunswick Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Highland Park Studio Apartments (2)
- Voorhees Studio Apartments (1)
- South Amboy Studio Apartments (1)
- Summit Studio Apartments (1)
- Linden Studio Apartments (1)
- Keyport Studio Apartments (1)
- Staten Island Studio Apartments (17)
- Elizabeth Studio Apartments (6)
- Newark Studio Apartments (9)
- East Orange Studio Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is a studio apartment in New Brunswick?
How much would it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in New Brunswick?
How much do two-bedroom apartments go for in New Brunswick?
The world headquarters of Johnson & Johnson Pharmaceuticals and many other medical care facilities and companies, including Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, and the New Jersey Cancer Institute, are located in New Brunswick, NJ. No wonder its been dubbed The Health Care City.
An energetic city of just over 55,000 residents, New Brunswick, New Jersey often seems busier in the daytime, with corporate and medical employees, and college students and college staff bustling around town. With a popular cultural arts center, stellar medical facilities, and prestigious institutes of higher learning within its boundaries, New Brunswick has plenty to offer its residents in its culturally diverse, vibrant neighborhoods. See more
Studio apartments could offer the best of New Brunswick living at a less expensive price tag than larger units. Look for the best buildings near entertainment, dining, and public transportation or highway access.
Ask about the square footage of studio apartments in New Brunswick during your tour. Even a little extra space in another building can offer more room for storage or an additional chair. Consider the layout and what you can accomplish before you sign. You should have enough room for your bed, a small sitting area, and a dining table. You can always get creative and loft your bed to save on space underneath or install a fold-down table or desk that tucks away.