62 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Saratoga Springs, NY
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Saratoga Springs (14)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Saratoga Springs (10)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Saratoga Springs (8)
- Saratoga Springs Accessible Apartments (9)
- Saratoga Springs Apartments with Balconies (28)
- Saratoga Springs Apartments with Garages (12)
- Saratoga Springs Apartments with Gyms (11)
- Saratoga Springs Apartments with Hardwood Floors (18)
- Saratoga Springs Apartments with Parking (30)
- Saratoga Springs Apartments with Pools (8)
- Saratoga Springs Apartments with Washer-Dryers (26)
- Saratoga Springs Dog Friendly Apartments (16)
- Saratoga Springs Furnished Apartments (18)
- Saratoga Springs Pet Friendly Apartments (16)
- Ballston Spa 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Round Lake 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Niskayuna 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Cohoes 3 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Schenectady 3 Bedroom Apartments (12)
- Green Island 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Troy 3 Bedroom Apartments (13)
- Watervliet 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Colonie 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Westmere 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
So, you've discovered Saratoga Springs and fallen head-over-heels in love. Welcome to the club. Now, it's time for the good fight: finding a property rental. We've got all the tools, tips, and listings you need right here, so sit back and relax while we guide you through the renter's world of Saratoga Springs.
Saratoga Springs is home to just under 26,000 residents. The Springs is also home to some very eclectic shops, artist co-ops, historic live music venues, and some forward-thinking quirks you won't find anywhere else.
One way or another, Saratoga Springs has become a city where you can shop in local boutiques, where water fountains flow with fresh, un-bottled Geyser Spring Water, and where you can enjoy a funky nightlife in a downtown so simultaneously clean, quaint, cute, and strange it could have been designed by a child of Timothy Leary and Martha Stewart. In this artistic environment, 60 Pulitzer Prize winning authors and one Nobel Prize winner have thrived as Saratogians, people such as Bob Dylan and Arlo Guthrie have rolled through town on their way to fame, and today a whole new generation of geniuses, artists, musicians, and other brilliant Saratogians have got their mojo working.
Apartments for rent in Saratoga Springs range from $600 studio apartments to $1,000 penthouse lofts, to condos and upscale apartments that can cost more than $3,000 a month. Of course, when you pay this much, you don't just get an apartment on the second floor... you get an apartment rental that is the second floor, all 2,000 square feet of it. So, you can see that rental properties come in all shapes and sizes and prices, and that's a lot to consider.
What’s even more difficult, however, is choosing between all the amazing neighborhoods in this little city. You can live by the lake, by the amazing Spa State Park, in the popular downtown neighborhood, next door to the racetrack, or in a cul-de-sac neighborhood near the golf course.
Just grazing the surface now, but alas, it's time for this guide to end. Good luck on your apartment hunt in the beautiful Saratoga Springs!
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Saratoga Springs provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Saratoga Springs. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.