1,395 Accessible Apartments for rent in Fort Lee, NJ
- Fort Lee Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Fort Lee Apartments with Garages (8)
- Fort Lee Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Fort Lee Apartments with Hardwood Floors (13)
- Fort Lee Apartments with Parking (20)
- Fort Lee Apartments with Pools (9)
- Fort Lee Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Fort Lee Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Fort Lee Furnished Apartments (4)
- Fort Lee Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Leonia Accessible Apartments (1)
- Edgewater Accessible Apartments (2)
- Englewood Accessible Apartments (3)
- Ridgefield Accessible Apartments (1)
- New York City Accessible Apartments (35)
- West New York Accessible Apartments (5)
- North Bergen Accessible Apartments (2)
- Hackensack Accessible Apartments (3)
- Bronx Accessible Apartments (1)
- Secaucus Accessible Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in Fort Lee?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in Fort Lee?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Fort Lee?
Everyone thinks of Hollywood as “Tinseltown,” the glamorous place where all the movies stars live. But Fort Lee, N.J. was actually the nation’s film-making capital before Hollywood claimed the mantle, thanks to Fort Lee’s location just across the Hudson River from Manhattan.
Today Fort Lee may not be known for making movies anymore, but as part of the metropolitan New York City area, its location in Bergen County, New Jersey is highly desirable. The famous George Washington Bridge connects New York City to Fort Lee, and is the world’s busiest motor vehicle bridge. Fort Lee is a top choice for many people who have to work in Manhattan or one of NYC’s other four boroughs, but who want to get a bigger house for their money and have more of a traditional suburban place. Fort Lee is so close to New York City that some have even called it the city’s sixth borough. See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Fort Lee with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Fort Lee. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.