717 Apartments for Rent in Fort Lee, NJ with Washer-Dryers
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Fort Lee (3)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Fort Lee (4)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Fort Lee (5)
- Fort Lee Accessible Apartments (3)
- Fort Lee Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Fort Lee Apartments with Garages (8)
- Fort Lee Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Fort Lee Apartments with Hardwood Floors (17)
- Fort Lee Apartments with Parking (19)
- Fort Lee Apartments with Pools (9)
- Fort Lee Dog Friendly Apartments (13)
- Fort Lee Furnished Apartments (2)
- Fort Lee Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Fort Lee (2)
- Leonia Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Palisades Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Edgewater Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Cliffside Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Englewood Cliffs Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Englewood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Ridgefield Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Bogota Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Guttenberg Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Tenafly Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Fort Lee?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Fort Lee?
Everyone thinks of Hollywood as “Tinseltown,” the glamorous place where all the movies stars live. But Fort Lee, N.J. was actually the nation’s film-making capital before Hollywood claimed the mantle, thanks to Fort Lee’s location just across the Hudson River from Manhattan.
Today Fort Lee may not be known for making movies anymore, but as part of the metropolitan New York City area, its location in Bergen County, New Jersey is highly desirable. The famous George Washington Bridge connects New York City to Fort Lee, and is the world’s busiest motor vehicle bridge. Fort Lee is a top choice for many people who have to work in Manhattan or one of NYC’s other four boroughs, but who want to get a bigger house for their money and have more of a traditional suburban place. Fort Lee is so close to New York City that some have even called it the city’s sixth borough. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Fort Lee offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Fort Lee. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Fort Lee can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.