777 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Fort Lee, NJ
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Fort Lee (4)
- Fort Lee Accessible Apartments (1)
- Fort Lee Apartments with Balconies (15)
- Fort Lee Apartments with Garages (9)
- Fort Lee Apartments with Gyms (16)
- Fort Lee Apartments with Hardwood Floors (15)
- Fort Lee Apartments with Parking (22)
- Fort Lee Apartments with Pools (17)
- Fort Lee Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Fort Lee Dog Friendly Apartments (13)
- Fort Lee Furnished Apartments (4)
- Fort Lee Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Fort Lee (3)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Fort Lee (11)
- Leonia 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Palisades Park 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Edgewater 1 Bedroom Apartments (10)
- Cliffside Park 1 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Englewood 1 Bedroom Apartments (12)
- Fairview 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Ridgefield 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Ridgefield Park 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Bogota 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Guttenberg 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Fort Lee?
How expensive are two-bedroom apartments in Fort Lee?
How much would I have to pay for a studio apartment in Fort Lee?
Everyone thinks of Hollywood as “Tinseltown,” the glamorous place where all the movies stars live. But Fort Lee, N.J. was actually the nation’s film-making capital before Hollywood claimed the mantle, thanks to Fort Lee’s location just across the Hudson River from Manhattan.
Today Fort Lee may not be known for making movies anymore, but as part of the metropolitan New York City area, its location in Bergen County, New Jersey is highly desirable. The famous George Washington Bridge connects New York City to Fort Lee, and is the world’s busiest motor vehicle bridge. Fort Lee is a top choice for many people who have to work in Manhattan or one of NYC’s other four boroughs, but who want to get a bigger house for their money and have more of a traditional suburban place. Fort Lee is so close to New York City that some have even called it the city’s sixth borough. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Fort Lee offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Fort Lee, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.