1,326 Accessible Apartments for rent in Elizabeth, NJ
- Elizabeth Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Elizabeth Apartments with Garages (3)
- Elizabeth Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Elizabeth Apartments with Hardwood Floors (15)
- Elizabeth Apartments with Parking (10)
- Elizabeth Apartments with Pools (2)
- Elizabeth Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Elizabeth Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Elizabeth Furnished Apartments (3)
- Elizabeth Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Linden Accessible Apartments (1)
- Newark Accessible Apartments (4)
- Roselle Accessible Apartments (2)
- Bayonne Accessible Apartments (2)
- Harrison Accessible Apartments (3)
- Carteret Accessible Apartments (1)
- East Orange Accessible Apartments (1)
- Rahway Accessible Apartments (1)
- Kearny Accessible Apartments (1)
- Avenel Accessible Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in Elizabeth?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in Elizabeth?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Elizabeth?
Elizabeth, NJ: One of "America's 50 Greenest Cities." (Popular Science)
Elizabeth, New Jersey, is a city that also knows how to relax. It's home to 46 parks, ranging from water parks for kids to nice green spaces. You'll have to look hard and bargain well to get a good deal when you search for an apartment. Getting an all-bills-paid apartment in Elizabeth, won't be the easiest, but it's your best chance to save your arm and leg. See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Elizabeth with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Elizabeth. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.