175 3 Bedroom Apartments for Rent in East Orange, NJ
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in East Orange (3)
- East Orange Accessible Apartments (1)
- East Orange Apartments with Balconies (6)
- East Orange Apartments with Garages (5)
- East Orange Apartments with Gyms (2)
- East Orange Apartments with Hardwood Floors (12)
- East Orange Apartments with Parking (16)
- East Orange Apartments with Pools (1)
- East Orange Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- East Orange Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- East Orange Furnished Apartments (1)
- East Orange Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in East Orange (3)
- Glen Ridge 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Irvington 3 Bedroom Apartments (12)
- Newark 3 Bedroom Apartments (64)
- Belleville 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Harrison 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Upper Montclair 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Kearny 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Caldwell 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Elizabeth 3 Bedroom Apartments (25)
- Roseland 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
Hello, honey! East Orange may be a paradise for guys, thanks to its no. 3 ranking on the City-Data list of top 100 cities with the highest percentage of women.
In addition to its high percentage of female residents, East Orange also has a way above average percentage of renters and slightly higher-than-average cost of living index when compared to the rest of the nation. East Orange sits about 13 miles inland from New Jerseys eastern coast, making it about 13 miles from New York City. Not a bad commute of about 90 minutes on the PATH train if youd rather steer clear of the Big Apple bustle and nab yourself a neighborhood feel and possibly even a yard. Maybe. This Essex County city of more than 64,000 folks is pretty packed, with all those folks living in less than 4 square miles, calculating to a population density of more than 16,000 people per square mile. Well, maybe youll have to forget the yard. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in East Orange provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in East Orange. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.