239 2 Bedroom Apartments for Rent in Collingswood, NJ
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Collingswood (6)
- Collingswood Accessible Apartments (4)
- Collingswood Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Collingswood Apartments with Garages (5)
- Collingswood Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Collingswood Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Collingswood Apartments with Parking (9)
- Collingswood Apartments with Pools (2)
- Collingswood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Collingswood Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Collingswood Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Collingswood (4)
- Audubon 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Camden 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Golden Triangle 2 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Haddon Heights 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Merchantville 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Haddonfield 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Gloucester City 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Bellmawr 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Barrington 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Cherry Hill Mall 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Collingswood?
What is the typical rent for a one-bedroom apartment in Collingswood?
How expensive are studio apartments in Collingswood?
Collingswood - Water and food everywhere, but not a drop to drink!
Collingswood is home to nearly 14,000 people in Camden County, New Jersey. Not officially recognized as a town or city, Collingswood identifies itself as a borough, which means that it is governed by a Mayor. Originally settled by Quakers in the late 17th century, this picturesque borough is now home to wide range of cultures--which of course means a fantastic array of local cuisines, but no alcohol! Collingswood is also home to many popular historical sites and a well-maintained, classic-style retail area, as well as several theaters and buildings dedicated to the arts. See more
2 bedroom apartments in Collingswood are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Collingswood near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Collingswood that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.