1,536 Apartments for rent in Cliffside Park, NJ with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Cliffside Park Apartments with Garages (7)
- Cliffside Park Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Cliffside Park Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- Cliffside Park Apartments with Parking (13)
- Cliffside Park Apartments with Pools (4)
- Cliffside Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Cliffside Park Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Cliffside Park Furnished Apartments (1)
- Cliffside Park Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Edgewater Apartments with Balconies (19)
- Fairview Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Palisades Park Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Ridgefield Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Fort Lee Apartments with Balconies (18)
- Guttenberg Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Leonia Apartments with Balconies (1)
- West New York Apartments with Balconies (11)
- New York City Apartments with Balconies (388)
- Ridgefield Park Apartments with Balconies (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Cliffside Park?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Cliffside Park?
If you get a sense of deja vu while walking through Cliffside Park, you might not be losing your mind at all. Chances are you just go to the movies a lot. The borough of Cliffside Park was featured in the movie Big, starring Tom Hanks, and Cop Land, with Sylvester Stallone, Harvey Keitel, and Ray Liotta.
Since 1895, Cliffside Park has been making history in the state of New Jersey as one of over 26 boroughs of Bergen County. This is the former home of the infamous Palisades Amusement Park, referenced in the 1960s song by Freddy Cannon. Close to the excitement of New York City and the Edgewater waterfront, you might say Cliffside Park has a little something for everyone. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Cliffside Park renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.