103 1 Bedroom Apartments for Rent in Asbury Park, NJ
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Asbury Park (4)
- Asbury Park Apartments with Balconies (42)
- Asbury Park Apartments with Garages (9)
- Asbury Park Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Asbury Park Apartments with Hardwood Floors (20)
- Asbury Park Apartments with Parking (33)
- Asbury Park Apartments with Pools (3)
- Asbury Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (19)
- Asbury Park Dog Friendly Apartments (25)
- Asbury Park Furnished Apartments (28)
- Asbury Park Luxury Apartments (7)
- Asbury Park Pet Friendly Apartments (25)
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Asbury Park (6)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Asbury Park (4)
- Ocean Grove 1 Bedroom Apartments (12)
- Bradley Beach 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Neptune City 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Belmar 1 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Spring Lake 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Long Branch 1 Bedroom Apartments (12)
- Spring Lake Heights 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Eatontown 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Tinton Falls 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Manasquan 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Asbury Park?
How expensive are two-bedroom apartments in Asbury Park?
How much would I have to pay for a studio apartment in Asbury Park?
As a small city on the New Jersey shore, Asbury Park is a veritable story of success. It was once described as a seashore resort city "second to none" by its founder, James Bradley, a New York (NY) manufacturer who acquired its then 500 acres of undeveloped woodland in 1871. After a fire consumed most of the wooden boardwalk in the 1920's, it was eventually rebuilt and by the mid 1900's, it was acclaimed "the finest boardwalk in the world" by tourist aficionados. By the 1980's, competition from ...
Location, location, locationso goes the sales appeal mantra of the real estate pros. When it comes to a city's location, few can beat Asbury Park's geographic position. Located a mere one hour commute from New York City, as well as a similar distance from nearby Philadelphia, PA, Asbury Park's cultural and economic resurgence can well be attributed to its proximity to these two great urban cities. According to 2010 US Census Bureau statistics, it had 16,116 residents, many of whom have sought work in those two nearby cities' metropolitan areas. Its storied history began in 1897 when it was incorporated and named after local Bishop Francis Asbury. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Asbury Park offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Asbury Park, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.