167 Apartments for rent in Eatontown, NJ with Pools
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Eatontown Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Eatontown Apartments with Garages (3)
- Eatontown Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Eatontown Apartments with Parking (6)
- Eatontown Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Eatontown Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Eatontown Furnished Apartments (2)
- Eatontown Luxury Apartments (4)
- Eatontown Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- West Long Branch Apartments with Pools (13)
- Oakhurst Apartments with Pools (19)
- Tinton Falls Apartments with Pools (3)
- Red Bank Apartments with Pools (3)
- Wanamassa Apartments with Pools (4)
- Long Branch Apartments with Pools (42)
- Asbury Park Apartments with Pools (5)
- Monmouth Beach Apartments with Pools (9)
- Neptune City Apartments with Pools (1)
- Bradley Beach Apartments with Pools (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Eatontown?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Eatontown?
Eatontown is a popular stop along the road for people traveling through the state of New Jersey. Why? Because six highways pass through there - Route 18, Route 35, Route 36, Route 71, CR 537 and CR 547 all can be found in different parts of the city. Talk about accessible!
In New Jersey they often call city-like places boroughs, and that is exactly what Eatontown is: a borough in Monmouth County, New Jersey. As of the last major census back in 2010, Eatontown had a total population of just over 14,000 and growing. Geographically speaking, Eatontown is located in a pretty flat area. There aren't any real mountains or hills to speak of, but you are close to the beautiful Atlantic Ocean. It's not a long drive -- less than 10 miles -- until you are hitting the sand for a day of relaxing or swimming. You can hang out on the boardwalk or build a sand castle or two. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Eatontown means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Eatontown could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.