112 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Lincoln, NE
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Lincoln (25)
- Lincoln Accessible Apartments (15)
- Lincoln Apartments with Balconies (41)
- Lincoln Apartments with Garages (52)
- Lincoln Apartments with Gyms (27)
- Lincoln Apartments with Hardwood Floors (21)
- Lincoln Apartments with Parking (61)
- Lincoln Apartments with Pools (28)
- Lincoln Apartments with Washer-Dryers (40)
- Lincoln Dog Friendly Apartments (44)
- Lincoln Furnished Apartments (10)
- Lincoln Pet Friendly Apartments (51)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Lincoln (23)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Lincoln?
What is the typical rent for a one-bedroom apartment in Lincoln?
How expensive are studio apartments in Lincoln?
Lincoln is located along I-80, in the southeast quadrant of the state of Nebraska, between Omaha and Grand Island. Though Lincoln is known for its super-friendly, down-home neighbors, the city’s low cost of living and amazing steak makes Lincoln even more delicious. Ready to moo-ve? Let’s find you a great apartment in Lincoln, Nebraska. See more
2 bedroom apartments in Lincoln are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Lincoln near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Lincoln that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.