696 Accessible Apartments for rent in Wilmington, NC
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Wilmington Apartments with Balconies (81)
- Wilmington Apartments with Garages (33)
- Wilmington Apartments with Gyms (41)
- Wilmington Apartments with Hardwood Floors (49)
- Wilmington Apartments with Parking (87)
- Wilmington Apartments with Pools (57)
- Wilmington Apartments with Washer-Dryers (74)
- Wilmington Dog Friendly Apartments (90)
- Wilmington Furnished Apartments (21)
- Wilmington Luxury Apartments (125)
- Wilmington Pet Friendly Apartments (91)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in Wilmington?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in Wilmington?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Wilmington?
The renter's life in Wilmington, North Carolina is blessed by beachside beauty, strong community spirit, and that legendary southern hospitality that could charm the boots right off a bull rider. So, have yourself a quick read and you'll be kicking back in this southern-bell of a paradise before you know it!See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Wilmington with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Wilmington. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.