64 Apartments for Rent in Mebane, NC with Balconies
- Mebane Accessible Apartments (4)
- Mebane Apartments with Garages (7)
- Mebane Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Mebane Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Mebane Apartments with Parking (9)
- Mebane Apartments with Pools (8)
- Mebane Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Mebane Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Mebane Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Haw River Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Graham Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Hillsborough Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Burlington Apartments with Balconies (19)
- Carrboro Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Gibsonville Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Chapel Hill Apartments with Balconies (40)
- Pittsboro Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Durham Apartments with Balconies (184)
- Morrisville Apartments with Balconies (31)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Mebane?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Mebane?
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Mebane renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.