151 Apartments for rent in Jacksonville, NC with Balconies
- Jacksonville Apartments with Garages (12)
- Jacksonville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Jacksonville Apartments with Parking (15)
- Jacksonville Apartments with Pools (7)
- Jacksonville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Jacksonville Dog Friendly Apartments (27)
- Jacksonville Luxury Apartments (57)
- Jacksonville Pet Friendly Apartments (29)
- Piney Green Apartments with Balconies (14)
- Half Moon Apartments with Balconies (6)
- North Topsail Beach Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Swansboro Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Holly Ridge Apartments with Balconies (15)
- Surf City Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Emerald Isle Apartments with Balconies (4)
- River Bend Apartments with Balconies (2)
- New Bern Apartments with Balconies (16)
- James City Apartments with Balconies (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Jacksonville?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Jacksonville?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Jacksonville?
So, you need some info on old Actionville-Jacksonville, eh? Well, that's what we're here for. This guide will clue you in on the need-to-know renting tips, the profiles of different neighborhoods, and the best ways to pass the time while renting on the Crystal Coast.See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Jacksonville renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.