122 Apartments for rent in Jacksonville, NC with Washer-Dryers
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Jacksonville (12)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Jacksonville (6)
- Jacksonville Apartments with Balconies (20)
- Jacksonville Apartments with Garages (9)
- Jacksonville Apartments with Parking (40)
- Jacksonville Apartments with Pools (5)
- Jacksonville Dog Friendly Apartments (38)
- Jacksonville Luxury Apartments (54)
- Jacksonville Pet Friendly Apartments (38)
- Piney Green Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Sneads Ferry Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- North Topsail Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Swansboro Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Holly Ridge Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Cedar Point Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Surf City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Emerald Isle Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Topsail Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- New Bern Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Jacksonville?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Jacksonville?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Jacksonville?
So, you need some info on old Actionville-Jacksonville, eh? Well, that's what we're here for. This guide will clue you in on the need-to-know renting tips, the profiles of different neighborhoods, and the best ways to pass the time while renting on the Crystal Coast.See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Jacksonville offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Jacksonville. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Jacksonville can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.