47 Apartments for Rent Near Pitt Community College
Get the best commute
Get matched with your optimal commute
Find More Rentals By
- Winterville Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Winterville Apartments with Garages (3)
- Winterville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Winterville Apartments with Parking (3)
- Winterville Apartments with Pools (1)
- Winterville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Winterville Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Winterville Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
Find More Rentals in Nearby
- Greenville, NC Apartments (131)
- Farmville, NC Apartments (3)
- Kinston, NC Apartments (9)
- Washington, NC Apartments (5)
- Princeville, NC Apartments (5)
- Tarboro, NC Apartments (4)
- Williamston, NC Apartments (4)
- River Bend, NC Apartments (6)
- New Bern, NC Apartments (32)
- Wilson, NC Apartments (18)
- Goldsboro, NC Apartments (9)
- Rocky Mount, NC Apartments (63)
- James City, NC Apartments (4)
- Fairfield Harbour, NC Apartments (8)
- Richlands, NC Apartments (3)
- Half Moon, NC Apartments (4)
Find More Rentals Near
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What does it mean to live off-campus?
Off-campus housing is a term to describe housing that is not owned or operated by the college or university. When living off-campus, you will need to set up and pay for utilities like internet, electricity, and water yourself.
What are the advantages of living off-campus?
Some of the benefits of choosing to live off-campus include more space, privacy, and independence. Choosing to live off-campus also provides additional location flexibility and can come with potential cost savings.
How much does it cost to rent an apartment near Pitt Community College?
The average rent for an apartment near Pitt Community College is $1,650.