205 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Holly Springs, NC
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Holly Springs (7)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Holly Springs (2)
- Holly Springs Accessible Apartments (2)
- Holly Springs Apartments with Balconies (14)
- Holly Springs Apartments with Garages (16)
- Holly Springs Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Holly Springs Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Holly Springs Apartments with Parking (18)
- Holly Springs Apartments with Pools (12)
- Holly Springs Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Holly Springs Dog Friendly Apartments (18)
- Holly Springs Furnished Apartments (2)
- Holly Springs Pet Friendly Apartments (18)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Holly Springs (10)
- Apex 3 Bedroom Apartments (21)
- Fuquay-Varina 3 Bedroom Apartments (20)
- Cary 3 Bedroom Apartments (80)
- Angier 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Morrisville 3 Bedroom Apartments (20)
- Garner 3 Bedroom Apartments (14)
- Lillington 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Mamers 3 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Buies Creek 3 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Raleigh 3 Bedroom Apartments (343)
Bring out the big kid in you: Mount Holly was named Playful City USA in 2011!
If population growth is any indication, Mount Holly, NC is a popular place to live. This town, which sits in the shadow of the Queen City, experienced 22.58 percent population growth between 2000 and 2012. North Carolina's overall population growth during those years was only 11.7 percent. Want to avoid the hustle and bustle of city life, but live just minutes away from all of downtown's excitement? Where in North Carolina can you achieve this better than in Mount Holly? Located a short drive from Charlotte, Mount Holly offers the best of both worlds: a quiet life in the 'burbs, but not so far away that getting to the city center is inconvenient. A lot of folks who live in Mount Holly and work in downtown Charlotte zip down Interstate 85 to get to the office each day. With a variety of rental property options, plentiful recreational opportunities and a quaint downtown that's billed as a must-see for out-of-town visitors, Mount Holly offers something for everyone. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Holly Springs provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Holly Springs. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.