200 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Clayton, NC
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Clayton (4)
- Clayton Accessible Apartments (2)
- Clayton Apartments with Balconies (15)
- Clayton Apartments with Garages (14)
- Clayton Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Clayton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- Clayton Apartments with Parking (27)
- Clayton Apartments with Pools (10)
- Clayton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Clayton Dog Friendly Apartments (22)
- Clayton Furnished Apartments (1)
- Clayton Pet Friendly Apartments (22)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Clayton (9)
- Wendell 3 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Knightdale 3 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Smithfield 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Garner 3 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Raleigh 3 Bedroom Apartments (243)
- Rolesville 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Benson 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Wake Forest 3 Bedroom Apartments (22)
- Angier 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Fuquay-Varina 3 Bedroom Apartments (16)
Clayton, NC: Big industry yesterday and tomorrow!
Clayton, North Carolina is a suburb, or as they like to say, a satellite town, of larger Raleigh. If you are looking for rental houses or an apartment to rent in a nice little community with a population of less than 20,000, Clayton would be a perfect spot for your new home. The city is easy to travel in and out of with its location on three major highways. It sits directly on the Research Triangle on the I-40, U.S. 70 and NC 42. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Clayton provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Clayton. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.