127 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments for rent in Burlington, NC
- Burlington Accessible Apartments (5)
- Burlington Apartments with Balconies (17)
- Burlington Apartments with Garages (4)
- Burlington Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Burlington Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
- Burlington Apartments with Parking (17)
- Burlington Apartments with Pools (7)
- Burlington Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Burlington Dog Friendly Apartments (16)
- Burlington Pet Friendly Apartments (17)
- Graham 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
- Mebane 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (5)
- Greensboro 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (39)
- Hillsborough 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (3)
- Carrboro 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (4)
- Chapel Hill 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (19)
- High Point 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (6)
- Durham 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (60)
- Kernersville 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (2)
- Morrisville 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (15)
Burlington: known as the "The Hosiery Center of the South" due to the sock and hosiery-making factories that dotted the community during the first half of the 20th century.
Burlington, North Carolina, is a town of about 50,000 in the central northern part of the state. Overall, it's a pleasant place to live: temperate weather (averages in the high 80s in the summertime, with a wintertime low of about 30), just the right amount of rain (July is the wettest month, with an average rainfall of nearly 5 inches), and a cost of living that is less than the U.S. average, yet countered by a slightly high unemployment rate for the state. Native sons and long-time residents may well love their town, but let's be honest: the biggest selling point of Burlington is its enviable location. It's just a quick 30-minute drive west to Greensboro and a little further to Winston-Salem -- both major North Carolina cities with packed downtown areas, symphonies, museums and shopping centers. Heading east? You can be in the state capital, Raleigh, in about an hour. Not too bad a location for a safe, quaint town! See more
Looking for 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartments in Burlington offer flexibility, privacy, and an ideal layout for roommates. Choose your location and make sure it's a reasonable commute from work, along with the neighborhood amenities you want from entertainment to green space.
Some 2 bedroom apartments in Burlington offer two equal-sized rooms with the same bathrooms. Others may offer a smaller second bedroom that is intended as a den or guest room. The second bathroom could be located in a hallway or away from the bedrooms. If you’re moving in with a roommate, decide who will take the smaller room and potentially adjust each portion of the rent accordingly.
Consider how much privacy you want when renting 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartments in Burlington. Are the bedrooms right next to each other or situated across the apartment? Consider the views each bedroom offers, as well as if one offers more storage and a better layout.