2,212 Accessible Apartments for rent in St. Louis Park, MN
- St. Louis Park Apartments with Balconies (50)
- St. Louis Park Apartments with Garages (47)
- St. Louis Park Apartments with Gyms (31)
- St. Louis Park Apartments with Hardwood Floors (33)
- St. Louis Park Apartments with Parking (59)
- St. Louis Park Apartments with Pools (27)
- St. Louis Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (38)
- St. Louis Park Dog Friendly Apartments (47)
- St. Louis Park Furnished Apartments (6)
- St. Louis Park Pet Friendly Apartments (48)
- Golden Valley Accessible Apartments (3)
- Edina Accessible Apartments (9)
- Robbinsdale Accessible Apartments (3)
- Crystal Accessible Apartments (1)
- New Hope Accessible Apartments (4)
- Minnetonka Accessible Apartments (8)
- Minneapolis Accessible Apartments (115)
- Richfield Accessible Apartments (4)
- Plymouth Accessible Apartments (6)
- Bloomington Accessible Apartments (11)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in St. Louis Park?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in St. Louis Park?
How can I find a cheap apartment in St. Louis Park?
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in St. Louis Park with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in St. Louis Park. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.