865 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments for rent in Roseville, MN
- Roseville Accessible Apartments (5)
- Roseville Apartments with Balconies (16)
- Roseville Apartments with Garages (16)
- Roseville Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Roseville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (12)
- Roseville Apartments with Parking (19)
- Roseville Apartments with Pools (12)
- Roseville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Roseville Dog Friendly Apartments (16)
- Roseville Pet Friendly Apartments (17)
- Falcon Heights 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
- Lauderdale 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
- St. Anthony 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
- Little Canada 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (2)
- Shoreview 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (4)
- New Brighton 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
- St. Paul 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (47)
- Vadnais Heights 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (2)
- Columbia Heights 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (2)
- Lilydale 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
What better place to find a quiet little rental than the city of Roseville, Minnesota? With plenty of shopping and dining options, opportunities for higher learning, and a touch of cultural diversity, this city is a fine choice for any renter. So, have a look at this apartment guide to learn all you need to know in the world of Roseville renting.
Having trouble with Craigslist Roseville? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!
Roseville is a city of firsts. It is home of the first Target, the first Best Buy (formerly known as Sound of Music), the first Barnes & Noble outside NYC, and the first McDonald's and Dairy Queen restaurants in the state of Minnesota. It’s also a city of shopaholics, with the Rosedale Center and the Harmar Mall attracting shoppers throughout the Twin Cities area.
When people aren't shopping and dining, they might as well learn something, which is convenient with the Minneapolis Business College, the National American University, and Bennett Lake Higher Education all nearby. And, if you'd rather get outside than hit the books, then be sure to check out the Guidant John Rose OVAL, a unique outdoor skating area with 110,000 square feet of refrigerated ice for speed skating, hockey, and bandy. In the summer months, the OVAL is also home to an intense skate park.
Apartments for rent can cost as little as $500 to well over a grand each month. And the options are limitless, from low cost apartments to lakeside luxury lofts to quaint suburban townhomes, and all the architectural variations you can dream of. Whether you're a fan of modern or vintage, minimalism or extravagance, practicality, or the highest of the brow living in the highest-rising apartments in town, you’re sure to find exactly what you need right here in Roseville.
Looking for some luxury in your amenities? Well, look no further. Roseville's listings are full of apartment communities with great extras. You can easily find a pad around here with a swimming pool, hot tub, spa, business center, and gym. There are also some less common features, such as fireside lounges, lakefront, and fountains, which can make home feel more like a cozy resort.
Pet friendly apartments are available throughout the city. With apartments and duplexes with cats and dogs allowed, ground level rentals with the convenience of a fenced-in yard, as well as some nearby parks and lakes for the puppies to play at, there are plenty of reasons to bring your pets along.
That's the Roseville life for you. Enjoy!
Looking for 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartments in Roseville offer flexibility, privacy, and an ideal layout for roommates. Choose your location and make sure it's a reasonable commute from work, along with the neighborhood amenities you want from entertainment to green space.
Some 2 bedroom apartments in Roseville offer two equal-sized rooms with the same bathrooms. Others may offer a smaller second bedroom that is intended as a den or guest room. The second bathroom could be located in a hallway or away from the bedrooms. If you’re moving in with a roommate, decide who will take the smaller room and potentially adjust each portion of the rent accordingly.
Consider how much privacy you want when renting 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartments in Roseville. Are the bedrooms right next to each other or situated across the apartment? Consider the views each bedroom offers, as well as if one offers more storage and a better layout.