404 Apartments for Rent in Roseville, MN with Washer-Dryers
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Roseville (1)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Roseville (1)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Roseville (1)
- Roseville Accessible Apartments (3)
- Roseville Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Roseville Apartments with Garages (11)
- Roseville Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Roseville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Roseville Apartments with Parking (12)
- Roseville Apartments with Pools (10)
- Roseville Dog Friendly Apartments (11)
- Roseville Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Roseville (1)
- Falcon Heights Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Lauderdale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- St. Anthony Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Little Canada Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Shoreview Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- New Brighton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- St. Paul Apartments with Washer-Dryers (98)
- Vadnais Heights Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Columbia Heights Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Mounds View Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Roseville?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Roseville?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Roseville?
What better place to find a quiet little rental than the city of Roseville, Minnesota? With plenty of shopping and dining options, opportunities for higher learning, and a touch of cultural diversity, this city is a fine choice for any renter. So, have a look at this apartment guide to learn all you need to know in the world of Roseville renting.
Having trouble with Craigslist Roseville? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!
Roseville is a city of firsts. It is home of the first Target, the first Best Buy (formerly known as Sound of Music), the first Barnes & Noble outside NYC, and the first McDonald's and Dairy Queen restaurants in the state of Minnesota. It’s also a city of shopaholics, with the Rosedale Center and the Harmar Mall attracting shoppers throughout the Twin Cities area.
When people aren't shopping and dining, they might as well learn something, which is convenient with the Minneapolis Business College, the National American University, and Bennett Lake Higher Education all nearby. And, if you'd rather get outside than hit the books, then be sure to check out the Guidant John Rose OVAL, a unique outdoor skating area with 110,000 square feet of refrigerated ice for speed skating, hockey, and bandy. In the summer months, the OVAL is also home to an intense skate park.
Apartments for rent can cost as little as $500 to well over a grand each month. And the options are limitless, from low cost apartments to lakeside luxury lofts to quaint suburban townhomes, and all the architectural variations you can dream of. Whether you're a fan of modern or vintage, minimalism or extravagance, practicality, or the highest of the brow living in the highest-rising apartments in town, you’re sure to find exactly what you need right here in Roseville.
Looking for some luxury in your amenities? Well, look no further. Roseville's listings are full of apartment communities with great extras. You can easily find a pad around here with a swimming pool, hot tub, spa, business center, and gym. There are also some less common features, such as fireside lounges, lakefront, and fountains, which can make home feel more like a cozy resort.
Pet friendly apartments are available throughout the city. With apartments and duplexes with cats and dogs allowed, ground level rentals with the convenience of a fenced-in yard, as well as some nearby parks and lakes for the puppies to play at, there are plenty of reasons to bring your pets along.
That's the Roseville life for you. Enjoy!
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Roseville offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Roseville. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Roseville can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.