4,053 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Roseville, MN
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Roseville (11)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Roseville (9)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Roseville (4)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Roseville (1)
- Roseville Accessible Apartments (5)
- Roseville Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Roseville Apartments with Garages (17)
- Roseville Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Roseville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- Roseville Apartments with Parking (20)
- Roseville Apartments with Pools (9)
- Roseville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Roseville Dog Friendly Apartments (13)
- Falcon Heights Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Arden Hills Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- St. Anthony Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Little Canada Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Shoreview Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- New Brighton Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- St. Paul Pet Friendly Apartments (191)
- Vadnais Heights Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Columbia Heights Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Mounds View Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Roseville?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Roseville?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Roseville?
What better place to find a quiet little rental than the city of Roseville, Minnesota? With plenty of shopping and dining options, opportunities for higher learning, and a touch of cultural diversity, this city is a fine choice for any renter. So, have a look at this apartment guide to learn all you need to know in the world of Roseville renting.
Having trouble with Craigslist Roseville? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!
Roseville is a city of firsts. It is home of the first Target, the first Best Buy (formerly known as Sound of Music), the first Barnes & Noble outside NYC, and the first McDonald's and Dairy Queen restaurants in the state of Minnesota. It’s also a city of shopaholics, with the Rosedale Center and the Harmar Mall attracting shoppers throughout the Twin Cities area.
When people aren't shopping and dining, they might as well learn something, which is convenient with the Minneapolis Business College, the National American University, and Bennett Lake Higher Education all nearby. And, if you'd rather get outside than hit the books, then be sure to check out the Guidant John Rose OVAL, a unique outdoor skating area with 110,000 square feet of refrigerated ice for speed skating, hockey, and bandy. In the summer months, the OVAL is also home to an intense skate park.
Apartments for rent can cost as little as $500 to well over a grand each month. And the options are limitless, from low cost apartments to lakeside luxury lofts to quaint suburban townhomes, and all the architectural variations you can dream of. Whether you're a fan of modern or vintage, minimalism or extravagance, practicality, or the highest of the brow living in the highest-rising apartments in town, you’re sure to find exactly what you need right here in Roseville.
Looking for some luxury in your amenities? Well, look no further. Roseville's listings are full of apartment communities with great extras. You can easily find a pad around here with a swimming pool, hot tub, spa, business center, and gym. There are also some less common features, such as fireside lounges, lakefront, and fountains, which can make home feel more like a cozy resort.
Pet friendly apartments are available throughout the city. With apartments and duplexes with cats and dogs allowed, ground level rentals with the convenience of a fenced-in yard, as well as some nearby parks and lakes for the puppies to play at, there are plenty of reasons to bring your pets along.
That's the Roseville life for you. Enjoy!
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Roseville should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Roseville may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Roseville. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.